Wall Family Some of this information copied from old records on June 3rd, 1904 by Abbie Kieffer Wall.
Some dates were added later by others.
Photo of John T. Wall was taken1870 at Washington, GA.
J.T. Wall Sr. was born August 8, 1843 near Crawfordville, Taliaferro Co, Georgia. On the 1880 census, still in the same county, he listed his occupation as a carpenter. He homesteaded land in Yell county, Arkansas in 1899. He later moved to Looneyville, Texas near Nacogdoches. He died December 18, 1915 of pheumonia in Texas. His age was: 72 years, 4 months and 10 days.
J.T Wall Sr. and M.C. Bentley were married Oct. 12, 1865.
Martha Caroline (Bentley) Wall was born Dec. 18, 1839 near Elberton, Elbert Co., Georgia
After her death her obituary read: M. C. Wall, a true and devoted wife and mother departed this life 10 minutes past twelve o'clock p.m. on Jan 5, 1904. Age 64 years and 17 days. She was a true christian and longed to be with Jesus. Laid to rest in Friendship grave yard, near Friendship Church in Nacogdoches Co., TX. Her tombstone inscription reads: "Martha C. Wall, wife of J.T. Wall, died Jan.5, 1904. Father: let thy grace be given that we may meet in heaven."
Children of J.T. and M.C. Wall were:
From the1860 Federal Census-Wilkes GA
- Karie Alice Wall born Nov. 17, 1866 near Washington, Wilkes Co. Georgia Died July 9, 1867. Lived 7 months.
- Julius Mack Ira Wall born Jan 23, 1868 near Washington, Wilkes Co. Georgia. Married H.P. Nevills March 20, 1892 near Danville, Yell Co. Ark. Died May 31, 1935 in TX.
- Arthur Darden Wall was born Sept. 13, 1870 near Washington, Wilkes Co. Georgia. Married A.M. Garrard June 6, 1889 near Cedartown, Polk Co., Ga. Died in Atlanta Georgia, in 1941..
- Matsy Kenneth Wall was born Mar. 9, 1873 near Washington, Wilkes Co. Georgia. Married J.B. Brown Jan. 5, 1899 in Newport, Ark. Died 1912, San Francisco, CA. M.K. Wall died Feb. 21st, 1906 of pheumonia in hospital. Whereabouts of wife unknown. No children.
- Lessi May Wall was born Feb. 1, 1875 near Washington, Wilkes Co. Georgia. Married B.R. Fisher Sept. 20, 1894 near Steve, Yell Co., Ark. Died Sept 20, 1948 of paralysis at Wagoner, OK.
- Hillier Tillie Wall was born Dec. 23, 1877 near Washington, Wilkes Co. Georgia Married J.C. (Clara) Rawlinson Nov. 15, 1903 near Looneyville, Nacogdoches Co., TX
- Abbie Kieffer Wall was born April 29, 1879 in Sharon, Taliaferro Co., Georgia. Abbie died Feb. 20, 1943 of pheumonia at Wagoner, OK.
|Wall, Thomas J. || 50 ||Farmer || born Georgia|
|Wall, Letha N. ||42|| ||born Georgia |
|Wall,Benjamin F. ||20|| ||born Georgia|
|Wall, Julius M. ||18 || ||born Georgia|
|Wall, John Thomas||16|| ||born Georgia|
|Wall, James W.||14 || ||born Georgia|
|Wall, Edwin J.||12|| ||born Georgia|
|Wall, William E.||10 || ||born Georgia|
|Wall, Catharine F.||7 || ||born Georgia|
|Wall,Eugenius J. ||6 || ||born Georgia|
|Wall, Green E. ||4|| ||born Georgia|
The Wall lineage as recorded by Abbie Wall
The Fisher Family
Photo of Abbie Wall Home
Dan's Home Page